WHY MACROECONOMIC UPSKILLING?
- With the Continuous Departing of Knowledgeable & Experienced Middle Managers, being replaced by Inexperienced Graduates, a significant Skills Gap in the Workplace has started to emerge
- While New Entrants are qualified in the THEORY of business, the majority feel Undervalued and Inadequately prepared to keep up with:
- Growing workplace Complexities
- Accelerating Technological Advancement
- Continuous Tightening of Regulation & Controls
An Overwhelmed Workforce soon becomes
Uninspired and Disengaged
Due to Globalization and ever increasing Competition, Businesses are forced to continually reinvent themselves.
To be successful, it is essential to have an Engaged and Connected workforce who takes Pride and Ownership in what they do.